ProTandem is the agency for Franco-German exchange in vocational education and assists students, apprentices, and adults before, during and after their group-based or individual exchange to France or Germany. Since 2019, we have consistently taken on Franco-German media relations projects for ProTandem as well as worked with them to develop appropriate topics and implement them through releases for the press, radio, TV, and online media. We have also worked with ProTandem to develop and edit their Franco-German newsletter as well as designed and posted Franco-German content for their social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We work directly with ProTandem partners with regard to content, such as the Compagnons du Devoir, the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Paris, and the Franco-German Youth Office.
High points include radio interviews with deputies Frederik Stiefenhofer and Karine Brard-Guillet on the work ProTandem does, such as on radio France Bleu Alsace, and extensive articles like the one that appeared in Rheinblick, the German-language insert included in the Alsatian dailies DNA and L’Alsace, which also mentions the cooperation event with the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Paris.
Better visibility and name recognition with potential partners in Germany and France (businesses, trade schools, associations, and networks) as well as with German and French apprentices through publications in Franco-German media, the ProTandem newsletter and the social networks Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Consultation on overall communication in Germany and France
- Press relations in Germany and France, copyediting and issuing of Franco-German press releases, arranging of interviews
- Topic planning and Franco-German copyediting of newsletter
- Topic planning and Franco-German copyediting of social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Franco-German occupational mobility for apprentices
- Consultation and support services by ProTandem
- ProTandem language courses for teachers and instructors, incl. Digital formats
- Franco-German networks and activities
- Events with partners such as the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Paris, the Franco-German Youth Office, the Compagnons du Devoir, etc.