Data Protection Notice
1. Name and contact information of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to the processing of data by:
Data controller: Andrea Brück, Dietrich-Bonhoeffer-Str. 26, 76467 Bietigheim, Germany; phone: +49 (07245) 917-0570; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of its use
Upon visiting the website:
Upon visiting our website abc-context.de, the browser being used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in what is known as a log file. The following information is collected automatically and stored for seven days, after which your IP address will be irrevocably anonymized and then, after six months, deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, possibly, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider
This data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to our website
- To ensure convenient use of our website
- To analyze system security and stability
- Other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the collection of data is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the aforementioned purposes of data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you.
The log files will not be consolidated with other data sources during the storage period.
The cookie stores information related to the specific end device used. This does not give us direct knowledge of your identity.
Cookies are used to make the use of our offering more convenient for you. We use session cookies, for example, to detect that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These cookies are automatically deleted once you leave our website.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes to preserve our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser so it does not save any cookies on your device or always notifies you before a new cookie is created. On the other hand, completely disabling cookies can result in some of the functions of our website being unavailable.
4. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposese other than those listed below.
We disclose your personal data to third parties only if:
- You have given your express consent to the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR.
- Disclosure is required to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR and there is no reason to assume you have an overriding legitimate interest in the nondisclosure of your data.
- Disclosure is required by law pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR.
- Disclosure is permitted by law and is required for the performance of a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR.
Service providers are used to operate the website. It is possible that a service provider obtains knowlege of personal data (IP address). We choose our service providers very carefully, have concluded data processing agreements with all of them when necessary, and take all necessary steps to ensure reliable data processing.
5. Rights of the data subject
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
In the event of a violation of data protection rights, every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with any data protection supervisory authority.
Information, restriction of processing, erasure, data portability
Under the law, you have the right to obtain, at any time and at no cost to you, information about your stored personal data, including its origin, recipient, and purpose of processing, and a right to have your personal data rectified, to object to or restrict its processing, have it erased, and to transmit it to another controller. You can contact us at any time at the above address with questions regarding this or other aspects of personal data.
6. Data security
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against incidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction, and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures undergo continuous improvement as technology develops.
7. Updates to this notice
This notice is current and was last updated on 20/10/2020.
As our website and offering changes, or as legal or regulatory requirements change, it may become necessary to update this notice. You can access and print the most current data protection notice at any time at https://abc-context.de/datenschutz.