Karlsruhe state art museum
We have been assisting the Karlsruhe state art museum with its communication in France since 2017. This predominantly involves press relations and media planning in France regarding the museum’s temporary exhibits as well as providing support in contacting potential partners in Alsace. High points of this cooperation have been the large Cézanne exhibit in 2017/2018 and the Hans Baldung Grien state exhibit in 2019/2020. The museum’s high-quality exhibits continually pique the interest of French regional and national media. We are particularly excited about the personal visits and positive reports from Alsatian media, such as DNA, POLY, L’Alsace, France 3 TV as well as from representatives of national art magazines such as L’Oeil and Connaissance des arts.
Announce the exhibit of Renaissance painter Hans Baldung Grien in Alsace and across France; attract potential visitors from France. The main state exhibit, sponsored by minister-president Kretschmann and Jean Rottner, president of the regional council of Grand Est, can be viewed at the Karlsruhe state art museum from November 2019 to March 2020.
- Guidance on overall communication and topic selection for French audiences
- Press relations in France focusing on regional media in Alsace and national art and culture trade press
- Organization of press trips
- Guidance and implementation of media planning in France (“City lights” campaign, print ads, and radio spots)
- Invitation to French journalists to press conference, organization of an interpreter, support for French journalists on location
- Contact with French partners in culture, tourism and public administration, brokerage of and support for cooperative partnerships
- State exhibit of the life and work of Renaissance painter Hans Baldung Grien
- High points of the program in support of the exhibit
- Cooperation between the Karlsruhe state art museum and partners in the Grand Est region