The Alsatian industrial company Steritech has specialized in sterilization and pasteurization solutions since 1988 and operates internationally in the B2B sector. Its solutions and machinery can be found in the pharmaceutical and food industries, where they process and preserve meat products.
At IFFA 2019, the world’s leading fair for the global meat industry held in Frankfurt, we conducted a targeted press campaign for Steritech and sent out a German-language press dossier to a custom trade press distribution list. After extensive discussions over the phone and in person with the appropriate journalists, we were able to present Steritech a comprehensive press review, with publications in relevant trade magazines such as Lebensmitteltechnik, Hygienereport, Pharmamind, and Pharma and Food.
To encourage editorial reports about Steritech in the German pharmaceutical and food trade press through targeted press relations at IFFA 2019, the world’s leading fair for the global meat industry, in Frankfurt. Steritech, a specialist in sterilization and pasteurization solutions from Alsace, attended IFFA as an exhibitor and the press relations were designed to raise their visibility with B2B professionals before, during and after the fair.
- Consultation on press relations in Germany and selection of appropriate trade media
- Editing of a German press dossier and selection of press photos
- Distribution of the dossier to the German pharmaceutical and food trade press distribution list
- Telephone calls with editorial staffs and background meetings
- Compiling of a quantitative and qualitative press review
- Steritech as a specialist in sterilization and pasteurization solutions
- Company history and core products such as the Continuous Modular Pasteurizer (CMP)
- New developments such as the CHP (Continuous Hydrostatic Pasteurizer) and CHS (Continuous Hydrostatic Sterilizer)
- Opportunity for an in-person meeting with Steritech at IFFA